1. EFFECTS OF RESISTANCE EXERCISES AND COMPLEX DECONGESTIVE THERAPY ON ARM FUNCTION AND MUSCULAR STRENGTH IN BREAST CANCER RELATED LYMPHEDEMA. Lymphology. 2015 Dec;48(4):184-96. PMID: 27164764.
2. Clinical Predictors of Oro-esophageal Tube Feeding Success in Brain Injury Patients With Dysphagia. Ann Rehabil Med. 2017 Oct;41(5):769-775. doi: 10.5535/arm.2017.41.5.769. Epub 2017 Oct 31. PMID: 29201815; PMCID: PMC5698663.
3. The Effect of Exercise Program on Quality of Life of Patients Undergoing Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Preliminary Study J Electrodiagn Neuromuscul Dis. 2018;20(1):22-28. Published online June 30, 2018
4. Simplified Diagnosis of Critical Illness Polyneuropathy in Patients with Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation: A Prospective Observational Cohort Study. J Clin Med. 2020 Dec 13;9(12):E4029. doi: 10.3390/jcm9124029. PMID: 33322090.
5. Effectiveness of Formal Dysphagia Screening for Stroke Patients. J. Korean Dysphagia Soc. 2021;11:43-51. Yoo MR, Chun YM, Choi KH, Kwon SU, Lee E.
6. Neuropathic pain due to compression of cervical medial branch by cervical Juxtafacet cyst: A case report Yoon Mok Chun 1, Mathieu Boudier-Revéret 2, Sang Ho Lee 3, Min Cheol Chang 4
2014년 대한재활의학회 추계 학술대회 -The effect of exercise program on QOL of patient undergoing chemo & radiation therapy with Tamoxifen
2015년 대한재활의학회 추계 학술대회 -The effect of exercise program and education on QOL of patients undergoing ALS -Clinical Predictors of Oro-Esophageal Tube Feeding in Patients with Dysphagia
EFRR 2015 - 13th Congress, Helsinki, Finland - Prediction of functional outcome in axonal Guillain-Barre syndrome - Influence of Knee Pain and Low Back Pain on the Quality of Life in Koreans Aged 50 Years and Over